Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Crash Course - the revision aid to get you the results you need!! Crash Course is a complete revision guide designed specifically to save you time by providing everything you could be asked in the exam in one place. Each book in the series has been specially written either by senior medical students or junior doctors - carefully supervised by faculty advisors - to ensure that it exactly matches your needs by having been prepared by someone who has just been in the exam situation. Fully up-to-date with improved layout, this brand new edition to The Crash Course Series will help you tackle both the new form of assessment as well as the traditional style of examination. Questions covering all common medical and surgical presentations are included in SBA and EMQ formats with relevant, concise explanations given as answers. Designed to increase your confidence as you approach your finals, this book is ideal for all MBBS students studying at both UMAP and traditional schools of medicine. Crash Course is an easier way to get through the exam!
- Author BiographyNeel Sharma is currently a foundation year two doctor at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust having completed his foundation year one at the Royal London Hospital, Barts and the London NHS Trust. He graduated from Manchester University School of Medicine in 2007 having gained a 2:1 intercalated BSc (Hons) degree in Pharmacology. During his undergraduate years, Neel was awarded the 'JHG Holt' fund for distinguished academic performance in pre clinical years, the University of Manchester's Endocrine Sciences Research Studentship Award and became the first UK recipient of the Medical Student Achievement Award of the American Endocrine Society. Neel is an elected member of the editorial board of the Foundation Years Journal, the Journal of Medical Case Reports and Cases Journal. He also acts as a reviewer for BMJ Case Reports. Neel has a keen interest in medical student education and serves as an appointed co author of medical student examination questions for BMJ's 'onexamination.com' resource.
- Author(s)Neel Sharma
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Daniel Horton-Szar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.