CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionBeing self-aware is particularly important for healthcare professionals who need to manage their cognitive, affective and behavioural self in order to engage effectively in therapeutic relationships. This book examines how self-awareness can be developed and applied in practice by combining theoretical and practical approaches.
- Author BiographyDr. Dev M. Rungapadiachy is Lecturer in Interpersonal Communication, Psychology and Nursing at the University of Leeds, UK. His previous publications include Interpersonal Communication and Psychology for Health Care Professionals: Theory and Practice (1999).
- Author(s)Dev M. Rungapadiachy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.