All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to create a successful business doing something you love and be your own boss or you have recently started a business and want to take it to the next level, then this book is especially for you. As you are making the challenging decision to start your own business, kwing that the direction towards success will be a bumpy road can be, an overwhelming thought. Kwing the rules, boundaries, limitations, abilities and where to stop will save you from many pitfalls, along the way. Here's the book to give you some important secrets, tips and step-by-step guidance on how to get started and provide you with an invaluable source of information for the initial stage of your small business journey. This fantastic reader is crammed with high quality content, previously tested information, business strategies and concepts with colourful diagrams to help you understand the issues better, outlining the best practices in the world of business. This book will; Particularly help you to find out: Whether self-employment is for you How to set goals How to measure your social media and website success How to manage your business days And Answer questions such as: What does it mean to be your own boss? What if your business is new to the market? What if you are frustrated and feel like giving up? What pitfalls should you avoid while running your business? How can you create and expand your own business? Initially, the path to success might be a lonely one, and you can never assume that the road ahead is just like the road behind. But never give up on your dreams. 'Self-Employment - The Secret to Success' is for every business start-up/owner who aspires to succeed. Pick up your e-copy TODAY and give yourself the courage to finally prepare for your start-up emotionally and financially... GOOD LUCK!
- Author BiographyLalani Jay is an entrepreneur in London, UK, and she is a Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduate from the University of Greenwich-London. Lalani's aim has always been to share her knowledge and experience in business with budding entrepreneurs and those who are dreaming of setting up their own business. This book has been put together using carefully sourced research material, essential tips, step-by-step guidance, core business concepts and common business practices, which will prove to be invaluable for anyone starting out. Everything in this book forms a great reference for those who aspire to succeed in their enterprise and to gain a full understanding of how to develop a small business gradually and effectively while building upon their own skills. I hope this book will empower you to tackle matters head on, as the road map with a clear destination and route to success is drawn for you to follow.
- Author(s)Jay Lalani
- Date of Publication16/11/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.