Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSYNOPSIS: There is a spiritual awakening taking place, and the momentum is building. Can you feel it? People are beginning to wake up, realizing there is more to life than what religion has taught. Questions are being asked that ministers can't answer. Questions like: Who am I? Why am I here? What is my purpose in life? Why do bad things happen to good people? People are moving away from organized religion and becoming more spiritual. After all, we are spirits having a human experience! Life has become a struggle for many of us. Changes are taking place within the earth, with the weather, and within us. Relationships have been challenging; life has been challenging. People want life to change, but they don't kw how to bring about change. People want to heal; they are tired of being sick and tired. The medical establishment and health care industry have become more focused on making a profit than healing. So what is healing, and how do we heal? How do we feel better? How does life get better? Self-Empowerment: The Only Way to Heal was written to help those who are just beginning to awaken and for those who are already on their spiritual journey. We are more than physical bodies. In order to heal the body, the mind and spirit must also be healed. True healing comes from within. To better understand how to heal, we must first understand how we got sick in the first place. We must understand who we really are, why we are here, and why bad things happen to good people. There are victims in life-only co-creators of circumstances. The human body was designed to be self healing. If you are still taking a pill, you have t healed. Learn how the mind, body, and spirit work together to create either well-being or dis-ease; how thoughts and emotions affect the physical body; how dis-ease settles into the body, and how to self heal. Learn how to listen to your body; what energy healing is and how it works; and the importance of healthy eating. Learn how to maintain good health, self healing techniques, how to regain self-empowerment, and much more. Mainly, learn how to heal from the inside out! Healing is for everyone, but t everyone wants to heal. Discover whether you are ready to heal while realizing more about who you are at a soul level. If you are ready for change, this book is for you. Empower yourself! The time for change is w, and it all begins with YOU!</p>
- Author(s)Patricia M Zimmerman
- PublisherWdc Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWdc Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.