All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn this companion CD to Self Empowerment Through Self-Hypsis , Joe H. Slate, Ph.D. and Carl Llewellyn Weschcke help you enhance your self-hypsis skills with practical and easy-to-follow scripts and exercises. Engage in guided relaxation and breathing techniques, meditations, aura visualizations, psychic self-defence methods, and problem-solving exercises to strengthen and empower your essential Self. Also introduced: the conscious and subconscious mind; trance for focused awareness; memory enhancement tools; the Kabbalah, the tarot, and astrology for inner development; and, interacting with the spiritual and astral realms. Paired with the authors' invative book, this CD enables you to realize your full potential and bring about positive life changes through self-hypsis.
- Author BiographyJoe H. Slate is a licensed psychologist, professor emeritus of psychology at Athens State University, and founder of the Parapsychology Research Institute and Foundation (PRIF). He has written nine books that have been translated into fifteen languages. Carl Llewellyn Weschcke is the co-owner and chairman of Llewellyn Worldwide. He played a seminal role in the rise of Wicca and Neo-Paganism in the 1960s and 1970s and has been called the father of the New Age for his public sponsorship of metaphysical subjects.
- Author(s)Carl Llewellyn Weschcke,Joe H. Slate
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight118 g
- Width142 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.