All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you feel about yourself? Are you confident, happy, and have a high level of self-respect or are you depressed, timid, and disgusted with your life? Do you feel you have the power to do what it takes to be successful or are you afraid of failure? Everyone evaluates themselves one way or ather in positive and negative ways. Self esteem can be defined as the overall opinion you have of yourself. If you do t like yourself much or you are suffering from low self-esteem than Self Esteem: How to Build a Healthy Self-Esteem and Boost Confidence is what you need to increase your self-esteem. This book will teach you about: Understanding Low Self-Esteem Characteristics of High Self-Esteem Benefits of High Self-Esteem Relationships of High Self-Esteem People Improving Self-Esteem Sets the Stage for Positive Change What Sabotages Your Self-Esteem Factors Affecting Self-Esteem Our Inner Critic The Inferiority Complex Emotional Pain Eating Disorders Healing a Wounded Ego Attain Self-Acceptance Cope with Guilt and Mistakes Break Bad Habits Adopt Healthy Habits Manage Negative Thoughts Respect Yourself Learn to Accept Other People As They Are Our success, relationship, and happiness depend so much on our self-esteem so read this book w and make the necessary changes to help you become the better you!
- Author(s)Brian Burba,Tracy Travis
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.