All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizing and integrating the major empirical research of the past twenty years, this volume presents a thorough review of the subject, with a special focus on what sets people with low self-esteem apart from others. As the subject is central to the understanding of personality, mental health, and social adjustment, this work will be appreciated by professionals and advanced students in the fields of personality, social, clinical, and organizational psychology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Social Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRoy F. Baumeister
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.