All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionHow you feel about yourself affects every aspect of your life. When you have healthy self-esteem, you'll approach people, situations, and feelings with confidence. You'll have an easier time making friends, excelling in school, and interviewing for jobs. You'll be able to see yourself more clearly-celebrating your strengths and accepting your weaknesses. And finally, you'll be better able to accomplish any goal you set. This book can teach you how. Self-Esteem for Teens will show you how you are in control your own self-esteem. When you truly believe in your own worth, discovering and developing your authentic self gives you the power to feel good and succeed in any area of life. You can learn to turn any life situation into a positive one and see mistakes and hurdles as opportunities and challenges. You can develop inner strength and peace. And you can make choices in your thoughts and actions that lead to positive outcomes with friends, family, dating, school, jobs, and activities. So, stop being unkind to yourself! Start cultivating a deep and abiding belief in your own self-worth. You can create the life you want! The principles in this book will show you how.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Schab, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker with a private counseling practice in the greater Chicago, IL, area. She has authored fifteen self-help books and workbooks for children, teens, and adults, including The Anxiety Workbook for Teens, The Self-Esteem Workbook for Teens and Beyond the Blues. Schab teaches self-help workshops for the general public and conducts training seminars for professionals, and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW). You can find out more about Schab at www.lisamschabooks.com.
- Author(s)Lisa M. Schab
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight210 g
- Width203 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.