Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen describing the occupation of nursing, more often than t, words such as security, trust, commitment, and courage come to mind. Nurses put themselves in the front lines of health care, acting as a bridge between the patient and the rest of the healthcare team. As a result, stress becomes a part of their daily lives. This book offers you information, exercises, and tools for self-reflection to better help you cope with the stressors that invade your personal and professional lives so you can provide yourself with the same level of care as you do your patients.
- Author(s)Debi Boyle,Nancy Jo Bush
- PublisherOncology Nursing Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOncology Nursing Society
- Weight352 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.