All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-Love Secrets is an insightful guide on how you can shift internally from a place of anger, blame, deprecation and hatred. It offers a holistic perspective to self-love. You will learn about working through each layer in body, mind and spirit. You will also find out what it means to have unconditional self-acceptance, compassion and care. Self-love Secrets shows you the path to reawakening the love in your heart. You discover what the single root cause of your poor ability to love yourself is. Ultimately, it helps you gain a spiritual awareness of divine love - that which you already are. Thus, you enhance your ability to experience life richly. Evelyn Lim wrote this book after receiving 1,000 emails from people all over the world about their difficulties with loving themselves. Weaving real life cases and compelling fables, it is an engaging read. You find out that you are t alone in your struggles, and through reading this book, become comforted in the kwing that you can find love for yourself.
- Author BiographyA life coach from Singapore, Evelyn Lim is passionate about assisting others create a life they would love. She intends to do this by first helping others with greater unconditional self-love. She enjoys sharing the message: Change begins with you. Be a luminary of love and light. Evelyn Lim is the founder to the website, AbundanceTapestry.com. She is author of Abundance Alchemy: Journey of Gold. She also a co-author to Adventures in Manifesting: Success and Spirituality, alongside other best-selling authors such as Dr Joe Vitale and Dr Fred Woof (teachers from The Secret movie) and Dr Brian Tracy.
- Author(s)Evelyn Lim
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date24/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.