Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionRooted in a Jewish family history that reaches into 19th-century Ottoman Palestine, Self-Portrait as Ruth is written in defiance of all official versions of Israeli or Palestinian history. A challenging, aching, honest exploration of culpability, this lament will incite controversy and debate. These poems are interrogations of the first-person possessive of claims, both singular and plural, to land, to identity, to history, and to the body and of wounds and victimization, both unique and collective.
- Author BiographyJasmine Donahaye is a creative writing lecturer at Swansea University, specializing in creative nonfiction and poetry. She is the author of the poetry collection Misappropriations, which was shortlisted for the Jerwood Aldeburgh First Collection Prize, and the monograph Whose People? Wales, Israel, Palestine.
- Author(s)Jasmine Donahaye
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.