All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionYouve finished that manuscript and have decided to pursue a self publication contract. You can visualise the look, feel and dynamics of your book ...you just need a hand turning this vision into a reality. This guide can help! Self Publishing The Essential Guide will walk you through each of the steps that you need to take to turn your much-loved manuscript into a published book. It will help you address those important initial questions such as; do I want to enlist the support of a self publishing company? and how quickly will it take to turn my manuscript into a book that I can market and sell? With individual chapters dedicated to each stage of the self publishing journey, readers can systematically work through this guide as they embark upon their own self publishing process. So whether you are new to self publishing, or whether it has always been your publication route of choice, this essential guide is the perfect companion for your next self publishing adventure.
- Author BiographySamantha Pearce is the founder of Words Worth Reading Ltd; a comprehensive writing and editorial service. Through the delivery of this service she has supported copious writers with the completion and self publication of their own writing; by providing editorial, ghost writing and mentoring support. Samantha is a keen writer herself, and has had both general fiction and childrens fiction books published. In addition, Samantha has written over 100 non-fiction articles and feature pieces on writing techniques, on self publication, on book promotion and on creative writing. She relishes the opportunity to provide informative reference material to others, through the use of the written language. Her accessible writing style means that her non-fiction texts are easy to follow and enjoyable to read.
- Author(s)Pearce Samantha
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.