All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts created new challenges for teachers and pre-service instructors. Self-regulated learning, using one's thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to reach goals, can help students become independent, self-directed learners. This book provides educators the support they need to apply the principles of self-regulated learning in their teaching for success with the Common Core. In this book, Marie C. White and Maria K. DiBenedetto present information on how to apply academic self-regulation by integrating two models: one which addresses how students develop self-regulatory competence, the other which focuses on the various processes within the three phases of self-regulated learning. In addition, Self-Regulation and the Common Core provides specific lesson plans for grades K-12, using the standards and the integrated framework to promote higher order thinking and problem-solving activities.
- Author BiographyDr. Marie C. White is Associate Professor of Educational Psychology and Chair of Childhood and Adolescent Education at Nyack NYC. Dr. Maria K. DiBenedetto is a high school science teacher in North Carolina. Both authors have extensive experience in teacher education and are experts in self-regulated learning.
- Author(s)Maria K. DiBenedetto,Marie-Claude White
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.