All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionManagement and organization research has rediscovered individual agency, invation and entrepreneurship. As such, there is a risk of overlooking the power of self-reinforcing processes in and among organizations. This volume redirects attention to these processes, including: escalating commitment, organizational imprinting and path dependence.
- Author BiographyJORG SYDOW is a Professor of Management at the School of Business & Economics of the Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany, where he earned his doctorate and habilitation in business administration. From 2004 until 2007 he was an International Visiting Fellow of the Advanced Institute of Management (AIM) Research, London, and from 2008-2012 an Elected Fellow at Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). He is a founding co-editor of Managementforschung and a member of the editorial boards of Organization Studies, Organization Science, Academy of Management Review, and The Scandinavian Journal of Management. G EORG SCHREYOGG is Professor of Organization and Leadership at the School of Business & Economics of the Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany. His current research interests include organizational change, organizational capabilities and path dependence. He received his doctorate in business administration from the Universitat Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany. He was an International Fellow of Advanced Institute of Management (AIM) Research and Elected Fellow at Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). He also served as President of the German Association of University Teachers for Business Administration (VHB). He has been a member of the editorial board of several national and international journals. He has published in journals such as Academy of Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, Organization Science, Journal of Business Ethics, Organization Studies, Organization.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeorg Schreyogg,Jorg Sydow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.