All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $96.94
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.45
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.60
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.73
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.52
About this product
- DescriptionWe have been blessed to be a blessing to others. But how can we be a blessing to others when we ourselves depend on others for standing? I truly believe that We The People put too much trust and reliance in everything from our government, our educational system, our health care system, our churches, other people and even our grocery stores. These systems are to be a help to us, t our crutch. We are uniquely made. No two of us are the same. We think differently, have different needs, wants and passions. Who better than our own self should bear the responsibility for this life we live? Sharpen your skill sets. Build up your pantry, grow your own groceries, save seeds, learn to protect yourself and mentor others.
- Author BiographyMarilyn K. Staver is a freelance writer and speaker who is known for her seed saving, urban farming, and self-reliant lifestyle. Marilyn lives in Evansdale, Iowa, on her little urban farm. She shares her life with her husband, Jon, her children, and grandchildren. Marilyn believes self-reliance is second only to God reliance and it is our responsibility to live as such.
- Author(s)Marilyn K Staver
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.