All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionSelf Remembering: The Path to Non-Judgmental Love is a companion piece, volume ii, to the author's previous book Self Observation: The Awakening of Conscience, also from Hohm Press, which is fast becoming a classic. Taken together, they present the most detailed examination of the practice available in English. Red Hawk clearly points out that self remembering is only one half of a foundational spiritual practice called self observation/self remembering. Where other authors/teachers have gone wrong in the past is to take only one half of this practice and consider it the whole, entire unto itself. There has t been a booklength study on self remembering that examines the practice from the many angles that Red Hawk's does. His chapters cover such diverse yet integrated topics as: the Removal of Self Importance; Kaya Sadhana or the wisdom of the body; and Separation Grief, i.e., addressing the terror of our current situation without denial or dramatics. Red Hawk offers detailed practical guidelines that allow one to kw with certaintyt from imagination, theory, thought, or lyingwhen one is Present and Awake; it details the objective feedback mechanisms available to everyone for attaining this certainty: Am I awake w? How do I kw? Sincere readers will find that help in answering these two questions is invaluable and life-changing.
- Author BiographyRed Hawk, author of 5 collections of poetry, was the Hodder Fellow at Princeton University (1992-93) and is currently a full professor at the University of Arkansas, Monticello. He has practised self-observation for over 30 years, under the guidance of the Gurdjieff Society of Arkansas, meditation master Osho Rajneesh, and spiritual teacher Lee Lozowick.
- Author(s)Red Hawk
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.