All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has changed in the world of folk art since the millennium. Many of the recognized masters have died and new artists have emerged. Many galleries have closed but few new ones have opened, as artists and dealers increasingly sell through websites and social media. The growth and popularity of auction houses has altered the relationship between artists and collectors. In its third edition, this book provides updated information on artists, galleries, museums, auctions, organizations and publications for both experienced and aspiring collectors of self-taught, outsider and folk art. Gallery and museum entries are organized geographically and alphabetically by state and city.
- Author BiographyBrooklyn College Professor Emerita Betty-Carol Sellen has written numerous books in the fields of librarianship and reference. She is on the Board of Directors for Art Enables (Washington, D.C.) and is a member of the National Advisory Board for the Folk Art Society of America. A recipient of the Folk Art Society Award of Distinction, she lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Betty-Carol Sellen
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight525 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.