All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionClearly worded instructions, 251 step-by-step illustrations show vices, veterans how to seemingly pluck coins from the air, make a coin penetrate a tabletop, perform psychic tricks with coins and bills, much more. No special dexterity needed; long hours of practice.
- Author BiographyKarl Fulves is one of the most respected authorities in the field of magic. For over 40 years, he has written hundreds of books on the subject and taught the art of illusion to thousands of people of all ages. This legendary figure also edited and published such magazines as Epilogue and The Pallbearers Review.
- Author(s)Karl Fulves
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/1990
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleDover Magic Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note251ill.
- Weight173 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.