All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVirtually anyone who reads this book can appreciably widen his or her free will and intentionally create happiness and satisfaction instead of needless pain. --Albert Ellis, Ph.D. By poking fun at my frailties, Bill makes it impossible to ever again take them quite so seriously. --Jeff Lair, Ph.D., author of I Ain't Much, Baby--But Im All I've Got and I Ain't Well--But I Sure Am BetterBuilding on twists and paradoxes, Bill L. Little shows you how to get rid of problems by understanding how they are produced. This warm-hearted, witty book dares you to cling to your neurotic symptoms, your depressions, your anxieties, and your unhealthy relationships and mess up your life with sundry colorful phobias, dependencies, and addictions. By taking a light-hearted look at how you perceive your limitations, you can make positive changes that will enhance the quality of your life.
- Author(s)Bill L. Little
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.