Self-organized Nanoscale Materials by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionFirst to review nascale self-assembly employing such a wide variety of methods Covers a wide variety physical, chemical and biological systems, phemena, and applications First overviews of natube biotechlogy and bimetallic naparticles
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Lockwood,Motonari Adachi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.