CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSELF TO SOUL: Exercises of Reflection, Contemplation & Interaction, by Judy Marshall, Ph.D., is the companion workbook to SELF TO SOUL: A Vision of Psychology and Spirituality. It presents a series of exercises, questions, and suggestions that help the reader get in touch with personal beliefs, values, and perceptions; increase spiritual practice and awareness; and try new, more authentic and fulfilling ways to interact with others and approach living in the outside world. These exercises can be utilized as an accompaniment to the book, SELF TO SOUL, although they can also be approached independently and stand alone as an experiential approach to psychological transformation. This is t a set program, an obstacle course, material to be digested, or lessons to be mastered. Rather, these exercises are stimuli towards a new way of looking and being in the world, trying new behaviors and attitudes, and addressing higher meaning and values in one's life.
- Author(s)Judy Marshall
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.