Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionNone of us think we are self-centered; we kw for a fact that our friends, spouses, and neighbors are selfish. But t ME! This very thought is a clue that we are the one that needs to change the central focus of our lives-away from ME and onto HIM! In the process of becoming Self less you will come face to face with the reality that we all are carriers of this trait. We are allowing this sin to infiltrate every area of our lives. We are the ones responsible for allowing our self to stifle our purpose and the joy of fulfilling His plan in our lives and in our culture. We have made this life and this world about us, t about HIM. -Self less is a call to action; it begins with you and me -Self less will empower you to fulfill your calling -Self less men and women will develop into Self less families -Self less churches will finally have the growth that they are seeking Cultures change and nations change when we as individuals change. You will t be satisfied with your life as you kw it. You will recognize the lies and the defeat of your previous perspective. You will never return to your self-centered self. YOU won't be there!
- Author BiographyMonica Freeman's passion is to delve deep into the Word to deliver a change of mind that is closer to His mind. She enthusiastically studies, writes, and teaches what the Word is saying to us today. Her passion is to let others know without reservation that they have a high calling that is way beyond their self. She also has a heart for the local church to become part of the whole Body of Christ as Jesus intended it to be. Monica has been in the ministry for over twenty five years. She was a pastor's wife in three churches and she joyfully filled many unwritten job descriptions that those roles entailed. She attended Southern Baptist Seminary and Regent University. She is a sought after speaker for conferences and gatherings. Monica has four successful and prosperous children.
- Author(s)Monica Freeman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.