Selfless Spirit, Selfish Ego: The Way to Everlasting Peace for Judaism, Christianity, and Islam: A Biblical Tribute Inspired by Oprah Winfrey's Unpr by John Cord (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionSelfless Spirit, Selfish Ego The Way to Everlasting Peace for Judaism, Christianity and Islam: A Biblical Tribute inspired by Oprah Winfrey's Unprecedented, Worldwide, Interactive Spiritual Event Featuring Eckhart Tolle John Cord ISBN: 978-1-57733-229-9, 128 pages, 6x9, paperback, $12.95 Hardcover - ISBN: 978-1-57733-230-5, $22.95 Selfless Spirit, Selfish Ego is inspired by Oprah Winfrey's unprecedented worldwide gathering on the Internet, featuring author Eckhart Tolle's bestselling spiritual book, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose. Oprah revealed that one of the most-asked questions about A New Earth is: Will it interfere with my religious beliefs? Award-winning author, John Cord, presents the spiritual substance of the Bible's Message in hope that the over 3.5 billion people who follow Bible-based religions will come to a meeting of the minds about its teachings of The Way of the Spirit of Selfless Love. John Cord reconciles centuries of controversy about Biblical scripture to The Way of the Spirit regarding such central issues as God, Christ, Islam, Israel, the Temple Mount, religious terrorism, abortion, homosexuality, marriage, 666, secular progressives, the war on Christmas, salvation, damnation, prayer, charity, tithing, baptism, reincarnation, predestination and the puzzling Book of Revelation. This book is intended to help illuminate your spiritual path. May it serve you well in seeking The Way, Truth and Life of the Spirit that brings Everlasting Peace. Also by John Cord: The Christian Right ... or Wrong? Endorsements I have never heard the Ten Commandments explained in a way that doesn't make me cringe. Well done and thank you. I have a whole new vision of the possibilities of the Bible w. Y.S. I really cant express how much your moderate, rational and overwhelmingly friendly view on things has changed my attitude towards true spirituality and made me realize that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you! N.S. Your interpretation of the Bible is a breath of fresh air. Your n-literal view of the Bible would be considered heresy or satanic by some. Thank you for taking a stand and teaching a message so sound that it does t require a man to be fearful, igrant or brainwashed to believe. M.T. I have fought a spiritual battle in my head and heart for years. Finally, your teachings have brought peace to me and I longer feel that I am doomed for t following a particular religion. My mind is healthier than it has been in years. I cant begin to tell you the stability I have been feeling. K.K. I am reminded every time I read your work to be thankful that people like you exist and working to spread the truth to all who will hear. And in this I kw I am t alone. Thank you. A.W. I am in much agreement with your vision and method of eloquence in communicating your thoughts on all that is relevant. You are able to advise others, justify perceptions and provoke thought and contemplation of realness without ever losing your tone of smile. D.S. This is great, John, I love what you do. The fact that what you're teaching is SO obvious to so many, I see as a really good sign. D.M. I praise God for the enlightenment you share. Great work, great mind, and courageous in the Spirit of Love to teach the true meaning of what God is all about. H.F.
- Author(s)John Cord
- PublisherBlue Dolphin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Dolphin Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.