Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis advanced selling guide will teach you everything you need to kw about how to make money selling on Ebay. For example, do you kw how your own personal website can increase your Ebay sales? Do you kw how to calculate Ebay fees quickly? Do you kw how to send email advertisements to 1000's of your customers? Do you kw how to use the search engines to make your ebay store much more visable? Do you kw why some people dislike Ebay, or even what their real competition is? Where should you advertise your ebay store? What should you charge for shipping? Where can you find out what Ebay is really up to? Where can you get shipping supplies for free? What are the top mistakes that all Ebay sellers make? All of this is covered, plus much, much more.
- Author(s)Tim Swike
- Date of Publication29/12/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.