Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionGail La Grouw introduces a powerful formula for selling in the Internet driven world. SELL MORE is about selling better, more profitably, and with less stress than ever before. SELL MORE gets you ahead of the competition by harnessing the power of analytics, CRM and sales automation in a way that will become the most competitive element underpinning the strategic success of business in the future. This book challenges outdated selling models and shows you how to build stronger sales teams and stronger relationships with your customers - so much so, they love you for it. SELL MORE delves into every facet of selling - sales strategy - sales team recruitment - territory management - quota and incentive management - lead generation and selection - building the value proposition - managing the sales pipeline - sales campaigns - sales performance management - unified sales and marketing. This is the one sales book your sales team prays you will read, and prays your competition doesn't!
- Author BiographyGail la Grouw has been a speaker and corporate performance consultant for over 20 years. She has worked with both large and small businesses in NZ, Australia and UK. Following a career as an airline pilot, Gail adapted the concept of flight deck management for business use, helping businesses better understand performance by using more visual methods to maintain a daily scan of the business environment. She is well known for her ability to understand the big picture of new technologies and to explain in simple terms their impact of businesses and markets. Over the years, Gail has specialized in high tech businesses that constantly challenged sales and marketing teams with new products, pricing plans, sales strategies and marketing campaigns. She is an experienced online marketer and truly understands the power of Sales 2.0. Gail's enthusiasm for new technology, including BI, lead her to author her first book - The Logical Organization(tm), which outlines the strategic value of business intelligence in decision making and profitability. Sell More, is the first in a series of supporting books and speaking topics that focus on specific areas of the business and key industries. Gail lives in Auckland New Zealand, and works internationally.
- Author(s)Gail La Grouw
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.