Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe book will help you write a powerful query letter. It includes articles on writing good query letters, guidelines to write your own query letter, and samples of successful query letters.
- Author BiographyGINI GRAHAM SCOTT, Ph.D., J.D., is a nationally known writer, consultant, speaker, and seminar/workshop leader, specializing in business and work relationships and in professional and personal development. She has published over 50 books on diverse subjects, among them several books on marketing, sales, and promotion, success, and professional development, including: The Empowered Mind, How to Harness the Creative Force Within You; Mind Power: Picture Your Way to Success; Want It, See It, Get It!; Top Secrets for Doing Your Own PR and Top Secrets for Using LinkedIn to Promote Your Business or Yourself and The Complete Guide for Using LinkedIn to Promote Your Business or Yourself. She is founder and owner of Changemakers Publishing and Writing and Changemakers Productions, and has been a featured expert guest on hundreds of TV and radio shows, including Oprah and Good Morning America.Her Websites for writing is www.changemakerspublishingandwriting.com and for books is www.ginigrahamscott.com. She does workshops and consults on publishing books and promoting one's business or oneself through the social and traditional media. She has a service which sends out press releases to the media - the PR and Networking Connect at www.prandnetworkingconnection.com. Scott additionally writes screenplays, mostly in the crime, legal thriller, and sci-fi genres, including RICH AND DEAD, COKE AND DIAMONDS, DEADLY AFFAIR, FLARE UP, DEAD NO MORE, THE NEW CHILD, NEW IDENTITY, and DELUSION. She produced, directed, wrote, cast, and sometimes directed over 40 short films and trailers, which are www.changemakersproductions.com and at www.youtube.com/changemakersprod. As a game and toy designer, Scott has over two dozen games with major game companies, including Hasbro, Pressman, and Mag-Nif. Two new games were introduced by Briarpatch in 2007. She has written and demoed over 100 songs, which are featured at www.songworks.net. She has a PhD in Sociology from the University of California in Berkeley, a JD from the University of San Francisco Law School, and MAs in Anthropology; Mass Communications and Organizational/Consumer/Audience Behavior, and Popular Culture and Lifestyles from California State University, East Bay. She is getting an MS in Recreation and Tourism at Cal State.
- Author(s)Gini Graham Scott Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.