All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionCost, service, functionality - good sales people kw the value propositions that speak to frontline managers. But there's ather crucial player in the buying decision, with an entirely different set of criteria. Top-level executives evaluate proposals from an above the line perspective: ROI, time saved, risk lowered, productivity improved. Sales professionals that appeal to both achieve spectacular results. In Selling Above and Below the Line, master sales trainer Skip Miller shows how to simultaneously sell the technical and financial fit of any product or service - a strategy used by Google, Apple, Cisco WebEx, and other powerhouses. Readers learn to: create energy by including executives early in the sales process; ask the right questions and pinpoint big-picture financial needs; keep below the line managers from feeling bypassed; and, uncover value propositions that target each set ofdecision-makers. Too often, sales that seemed locked in will stall or go dark. Learn to sell above and below the line, and keep the process moving swiftly toward successful, lucrative deals.
- Author BiographyWilliam Skip Miller is president of M3 Learning, a leading sales development firm whose clients include Apple, Google, Cisco, Oracle, Teva, Tableau, UGG, and other top companies.
- Author(s)William Skip Miller
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.