Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThrough light drama and dark humour, employing a spectrum of sales personalities and products in realistic as well as fantastic situations, these eighteen stories explore how our personal, family and social lives can be distorted by the 24/7 onslaught of sales pitches targeting us at shopping centres, on the internet, over TV and radio, on the telephone, in newspapers and magazines, on motorways, at our doorsteps, and even in our dreams.
- Author BiographyTom Tolnay is the author of two novels, Celluloid Gangs and The Big House . His short story, The Ghost of F. Scott Fitzgerald , has been made into a short film directed by Charles Lyons at Sea Lions Productions, and is being aired over the Independent Film Channel during 2003 and 2004.
- Author(s)Tom Tolnay
- PublisherSilk Label Books, Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationUnionville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilk Label Books, Inc
- Weight312 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.