Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionSELLING DESTINATIONS, International Edition has been the travel professional's definitive guide to matching travelers with the destinations that are most appropriate for them. Informative and tightly organized, the book is a visual encyclopedia, with hundreds of maps, charts, and other illustrative materials. Detailed information on attractions, climate, lodging, and cultural patterns as well as sample itineraries and profiles of typical visitors to each destination round out the coverage. New To This Edition: Fully updated and expanded information on climate, modes of travel, local customs, lodging, itineraries, major attractions, and, of course, sales strategies.
- Author BiographyMarc Mancini is one of the travel industry's best-known speakers, educators, and consultants. His writing and video production credits include 12 books, 32 videos, dozens of training websites, and more than 300 articles, with some syndicated by the Los Angeles Times. He has appeared on CNN, ABC's Good Morning America, and Showtime. An Adjunct Professor of Travel at West Los Angeles College, Dr. Mancini was named Educator of the Year by the International Society of Travel and Tourism Educators, and in 2010 received ASTA's Diamond Award. His consulting clients include American Express, Marriott, CLIA, Holland America, AAA, Norwegian Cruise Line, Lufthansa, and the Hawaiian Visitors and Convention Bureau. Dr. Mancini holds a BA degree from Providence College, and an MA, MS, and PhD from the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Marc Mancini
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps.
- Weight1170 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 5th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.