Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelling is identifying and satisfying customer needs profitably. Profitable for you, profitable for them. Diane Sutter, President and CEO of Shooting Star Broadcasting , owner of KTAB-TV, Abilene, Texas This is the definition of sales used throughout Ed Shane's comprehensive and timely textbook Selling Electronic Media. This new definition reflects the customer-orientation of today's marketing environment as well as the product-orientation of selling. Today's selling is a win/win proposition, a win for the seller and a win for the customer. Using interviews with industry leaders and reports of their selling experiences, Selling Electronic Media shares insight and practical advice in the basics of selling: * prospecting * qualifying * needs analysis * presentations * answering objections * closing * relationship management Focusing on the merging and converging of electronic media and the need for branding of media at all levels, this highly readable book offers complete coverage of advertising sales for radio, television and cable, plus the new and emerging mass communication techlogies, primarily those generated by the Internet. Selling Electronic Media is enhanced with review highlights and discussion points and illustrated throughout with visuals used by media outlets to market commercials and their audience reach. Students pursuing sales and marketing careers in electronic media and professionals wishing to reinforce their understanding of the merging and converging media environment will find what they need in the pages of this book.
- Author(s)Ed Shane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/1999
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.