Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems in Carol Ann Duffy's highly praised second collection range from the dramatic mologues for which she is ted to love poems, which she writes, Robert Nye remarked, 'as if she were the first to do so'.
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Duffy was born in Glasgow in 1955. Her many awards include first prize in the 1983 National Poetry Competition; three Scottish Arts Council Book Awards; Eric Gregory, Somerset Maugham and Dylan Thomas Awards in Britain and a 1995 Lannan Literary Award in the USA. In 1993 she received the Forward Poetry Prize and the Whitbread Poetry Award for her acclaimed fourth collection 'Mean Time'. The anthologies she has edited include 'Anvil New Poets 2' and two for teenagers, 'I Wouldn't Thank You for a Valentine' and 'Stopping for Death'. Her 'Selected Poems' is published by Penguin; her most recent collections 'The World's Wife' and 'Feminine Gospels' are published by Picador.
- Author(s)Carol Ann Duffy
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/1997
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnvil Press Poetry
- Out-of-print date11/01/2017
- Weight96 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.