All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-three top advisors from leading firms show entrepreneurs how to transition their business The Entrepreneur's Transition provides an all-in-one handbook for entrepreneurs and corporate insiders seeking advice on their personal financial planning prior to selling or taking a business public. It provides a concise, easy-to-read blueprint that can help business leaders navigate before and after a transaction-so they are well positioned and can avoid costly mistakes. The Entrepreneur's Transition is organized chrologically beginning with the issues a business owner should be concerned with prior to a transaction. It then moves, step by step, through the transaction process and into post transaction diversification, reinvestment, and philanthropy. Louis Crosier (Boston, MA) is a principal at Windward Investment Management and serves as a member of Windward's Investment Committee. His responsibilities include managing client portfolios and overseeing the firm's investment consulting practice.
- Author BiographyLOUIS P. CROSIER is a Principal at Windward Investment Management and serves as a member of Windward's Investment Committee. His responsibilities include managing client portfolios and overseeing the firm's investment consulting practice. Prior to joining Windward, Crosier worked in the investment management and consulting industries, most recently as a vice president in the Private Client Group at Goldman Sachs. His experience includes advising clients with regard to single stock risk management, asset allocation, portfolio construction, and manager selection. Prior to Goldman Sachs, Crosier worked as a manager of business development and product manager at Cambridge Energy Research Associates, an international energy research and consulting firm. Crosier earned a BA in French literature and psychology at Dartmouth College, a master's in education from Harvard University, and an MBA from the Amos Tuck School.
- Author(s)Louis P. Crosier
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.