Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionYou may have the skills to gain a new career or win a dream job but if you are unable to sell yourself to a prospective employer, your potential is unrealised. With this book, discover how you can stand out from the competition and receive more job opportunities and better value job offers than ever before. The achievements questionnaire will help you to discover and identify personal key career highlights and assist in marketing your skills to potential employers. With sections on resumes, covering letters, interviewing tips, networking, direct marketing, salary negotiation and career goal-setting, this book is packed with information. Special downloadable tools include resume and letter templates for immediate use. Simply key in the ISBN from your book and access the templates. The book also includes up-to-date tips and information about social networking, online resources and long-term career planning
- Author BiographyTom O'Neil has been a professional recruitment and human resources consultant. Interviewed numerous times for televison and radio, he has had articles about career development printed in a wide range of magazines and newspapers. He is a significant contributor to the bestselling career guide What Color Is Your Parachute which has sold over 11 milion copies worldwide. He has more than 8,000 subscribers internationally to his iTunes podcast on career and goal achievement and through his career and resume development consultancy he has created resumes on almost every continent, including Scott Base in Antarctica. Gaynor O'Neil works with Tom in their international personal development and resume writing businesses.
- Author(s)Gaynor O'Neil,Tom O'Neil
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBirkenhead
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Weight260 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.