All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionHow committed are you? That's the question I want you to think about when reading this book. Would you be committed after losing your job? Or getting a divorce? Or even moving to a new area? Not many would. Yet, Lisa Kennedy smashes through those barriers to bring you her life, her experiences, her joys and her pains to show you how it's all possible. And how to stay committed to those beliefs and dreams. Without a plan of action, without mentors and without support from your family, selling real estate can be a downright frustrating way to make a living. But if you're committed to your dreams, then Lisa's book can be your guide to fulfillment in the million-dollar home market. While Lisa was midway through writing this book, I had the hor of interviewing her through video chat. We talked about her branding and how her pink highlighted hair has become sort of her trademarked look. We talked about social media and how she's using it to build trust with her audience, and we talked about her goals and aspirations. We also talked about hard life lessons and how overcoming those failures can have the greatest impact on your life. And she revealed what her next car would be once she achieved certain goals. What kind of car do you think she said? Would you like to kw? I'll give you a hint, it starts with a B. All through this book, you'll discover how to implement those goals, what it means to be better than your competition and how to succeed where others have failed. You'll learn tricks, tips and strategies that will help you achieve higher sales and give you the edge needed to succeed in the real estate market. So again I ask you, how committed are you? For Lisa it took years of determination and thousands of hours of sweat, tears and hard work to build her network. If you follow what Lisa shares in this phemenal book, you'll cut your learning time in half and be on your way to being the authority in your market. So I challenged you to follow Lisa and learn from her, to go out and crush it and make a name for yourself...and to someday write your own book to inspire others and show the world your commitment.
- Author BiographyLisa Marie Kennedy is an award-winning luxury real estate agent located in Sarasota, Florida. She has been in sales for 15 years, has been featured on Home and Castle TV. A wife and mother of two amazing daughters, Lisa is passionate about her family, and her three dogs. After spending nine and a half years in veterinary diagnostics sales in 2012 when she found herself downsized. It was one of the best things to ever happen to her. It was during this time that she was offered a position on a new real estate selling team. She dove right in, got her feet wet, cut her teeth and discovered that new agents are almost always set up to fail. It was at a networking event that she was offered a position with a luxury home builder in Sarasota. At the same time, Lisa sought out a mentor and coach to accelerate her career. It was this mentorship that allowed Lisa to very quickly become an award winning Realtor.
- Author(s)Dr Lisa Marie Kennedy DC,Paul Douglas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byLisa Kennedy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.