All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the crucial ins and outs of the world s largest market The U.S government market represents the largest single market anywhere. Government contract tracking firm Onvia estimates that government business federal, state, local, and education represents better than 40 percent of the nation s GDP. While anyone can play in this market, only those with the right preparation can win. Selling to the Government offers real-world advice for successful entry into the biggest market anywhere. Get proven approaches, strategies, tactics, and tools to make your business stand out, build relationships, understand procedures, and win high-stakes contracts. Every year thousands of companies enter the massive U.S. Government (BtoG) marketplace, and by the end of the first year, most are gone and less than 10 percent make it to year two Author has advised hundreds of companies, including Apple, Dell, CDW, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, IT, GTSI, and many small firms, on all aspects of marketing and selling to the government From the go/-go decision, through company infrastructure requirements, marketing, sales, business development, and more, this book offers the best advice from the most recognized authority in the market.
- Author BiographyMark Amtower is the founder and owner of Amtower & Company, one of the most established advisory firms in the B2G space. He is a frequent contributor to national business publications, having written over one hundred articles for BtoB, Catalog Age, Catalog Success, DMA Bottom Line, Direct Marketing News, Entrepreneur, Federal Computer Week, and numerous others, as well as having a monthly column at WashingtonTechnology.com, the online component of the most influential magazine for federal contractors. He has also been profiled in Federal Computer Week and Entrepreneur magazines. He was named to the Top 100 BtoB Marketers list by BtoB magazine in 2008.
- Author(s)Mark Amtower
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight512 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.