All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the basics of semantic web techlogies and indexing languages, and describes their contribution to improve languages as a tool for subject queries and kwledge exploration. The book is relevant to information scientists, kwledge workers and indexers. It provides a suitable combination of theoretical foundations and practical applications.
- Author BiographyWinfried Godert, Fachhochschule Koln; Matthias Nagelschmidt; Jessica Hubrich, Deutsche Nationalbibliothek.
- Author(s)Jessica Hubrich,Matthias Nagelschmidt,Winfried Godert
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Saur
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 80 black & white tables, 129 schw.-w. Abb., 80 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.