All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a fresh, previously unexplored view of the subject with a detailed overview of the past and ongoing philosophical discussion on the matter, this book investigates the phemen of semantic under-determinacy by seeking an answer to the questions of how it can be explained, and how communication is possible despite it.
- Author BiographyDelia Belleri is a Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Institute of Philosophical Investigations at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico City. Previously, she has been a research fellow at the COGITO Research Centre of Philosophy, University of Bologna, Italy. Her main research interests include semantics, pragmatics and their interface.
- Author(s)Delia Belleri
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.