All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first comprehensive treatment of these techlogically important materials, the authors provide theories linking the properties of semiconductor alloys to their constituent compounds. Topics include crystal structures, bonding, elastic properties, phase diagrams, band structures, transport, ab-initio theories, and semi-empirical theories. Each chapter includes extensive tables and figures as well as problem sets.
- Author(s)Arden Sher,Chen An-Ben
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleMicrodevices
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight634 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.