All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionProviding both an introduction and an up-to-date survey of the entire field, this text captivates the reader with its clear style and inspiring, yet solid presentation. The significantly expanded second edition of this milestone work is supplemented by a completely new chapter on the hot topic of naparticles and includes the latest insights into the deposition of dye layers on semiconductor electrodes. In his mograph, the ackwledged expert Professor Memming primarily addresses physical and electrochemists, but materials scientists, physicists, and engineers dealing with semiconductor techlogy and its applications will also benefit greatly from the contents.
- Author BiographyAfter gaining his doctorate in Stuttgart, Rudiger Memming spent three years as a post-doctorate fellow under Prof. Livingston at the School of Chemistry, University of Minnesota, USA, before joining Philips in 1960, where he worked at their research laboratories in Hamburg. In 1974 he gained his lecturing qualification in physical chemistry at Hamburg University, where he remained as professor until his retirement in 1994. From 1987 to 1994 he also headed the newly founded Institute for Solar Energy Research in Hanover, and was awarded grants to research at several institutes in Japan and the USA. Professor Memming lives in Hamburg where he still actively participates in discussions surrounding semiconductor electrochemistry.
- Author(s)Detlef Bahnemann,Rudiger Memming
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1182 g
- Width175 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.