All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a basic understanding of how semiconductor quantum wells and superlattices can be used for long-wavelength infrared detectors and related systems. It represents a step towards a kwledge of vel structures that could be used for high-performance infrared detectors and imaging rays.
- Author(s)M. O. Manasreh
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMaterials Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.