All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding a biographical chapter on Milton Erickson, this text reveals the many important events of his life that contributed to the development of his ideas and theories on hypsis.
- Author(s)Milton H. Erickson
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Weight555 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFlorence Sharp,Margaret O. Ryan
- Volume editorErnest Lawrence Rossi,etc.
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.