All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe trend in senior care services will continue to experience an upward spiral in demand as baby boomers age. In 2001, the first of the baby boom generation reached what used to be kwn as retirement age. For the next 18 years, boomers will turn 65 at a rate of about 8000 a day. As this unique generation grows older, they will transform the government institutions and businesses that serve them. Senior Care is Booming will give you the tools to take advantage of this growing market. This is one of the most complete how to books on starting a senior care business. The advertising and marketing sections of Senior Care Is Booming are well worth the money! Don't start your new senior care company without buying Senior Care Is Booming first. If you already own a senior care business and want to take your business to the next level, Senior Care Is Booming will be a great first step to realizing your goals. Senior Care Is Booming will provide you with what you need to start a part-time or full-time senior care business from home or from an office! Senior Care Is Booming will provide you with alternative senior care services that very few companies provide and will help your senior care business stand out from the competition. These alternative senior care services will provide your senior care business with substantial additional profit! If you are serious about starting a senior care business or want to grow your existing senior care business, don't go ather day without Senior Care Is Booming !
- Author BiographyAnthony Nelson is an entrepreneur, author and business owner. He has helped many people realize their dream of business ownership. Together with his wife Jennifer they founded and are owners of SHS Franchising. SHS Franchising is the parent company of Spectrum Home Services. Spectrum Home Services is a very successful home services business that was start in 2000 by both Anthony and Jenny. It was so successful that they chose to begin franchising the concept in 2004. Anthony Nelson is a graduate of California State University Long Beach with a degree in Political Science. He Lives in Salt Lake City with his wife Jennifer and his two children Jacob and AnnMarie.
- Author(s)MR Anthony L Nelson Jr
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.