All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour body is truly amazing - inside and out. In this book find out all about the senses - seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching and how they all work together. The book is perfect for children aged 7+ who are studying science and the human body. The book is part of the series 'Your body - inside and out' in which photographs and artwork combine to show you how your body works - both inside and out!
- Author BiographyAngela Royston is an extremely well known writer of children's educational books. Her library of titles includes books about space, science, geography, history, social sciences and literacy, just to name a few! Angela regularly visits schools to find out what children are learning and exploring in the classroom, and discusses many of her book titles with children during these visits. Angela is married with children, and lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYour Body: Inside & Out
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width135 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.