All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this book is to advance the current kwledge of sensor research particularly highlighting recent advances, current work, and future needs. The goal is to share current techlogies and steer future efforts in directions that will benefit the majority of researchers and practitioners working in this broad field of study.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byClayton W. Commander,Panos M. Pardalos,Vladimir L. Boginski,Yinyu Ye
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.