Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous areas of expertise are often required for the inspection of an individual product, with many different sensors being used within a single inspection machine. For this reason it is necessary for the production engineer to have at least a working kwledge of all the different techlogies that may be employed. This book covers the majority of sensors that can be applied on the shop floor and has been designed to assist engineers with little or previous experience in the various fields. The information that the book contains is of a highly practical nature and is based on the author's considerable first-hand experience of varied industrial applications.
- Author(s)C. Loughlin
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication26/11/1992
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight818 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.