All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionSentiment is the first print and online exhibition by Polonium Gallery. All of the artwork in this exhibition is for sale through the gallery at www.poloniumgallery.com. This catalog represents the finest artists, both emerging and established, living and working today that have been hand selected by the gallery for the principles and subject matter represented in their work. This exhibition brings together artists that either use or create sentiment in their works. Either by their choice of subject matter, application of materials, or conceptualization, these artists define sentiment with contemporary language. These artists have worked to balance emotion with intellect to satisfy the complexities each has to offer the viewer.
- Author BiographyDavid Downs is an artist and arts enthusiast currently living and working in Chicago, IL. He has curated and published multiple printed exhibitions including New American Landscape and Face Figure Identity for Sprocketbox Entertainment. His own work has been shown in galleries in New York and Chicago as well as online.
- Author(s)David P Downs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.