All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the *** OLD 2016 edition *** Click on 'See All Formats' to find the NEW 2017 edition SEO Made EASY Step-by-step Directions to the Top of Google <ul><li>The <b>best-selling SEO book</b> on Amazon - consistently ranks as one of the best selling, and best reviewed books on SEO for 2016 on Amazon. Check out the other SEO books, read their reviews, browse their 'inside peeks, ' and you'll find that the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is the best SEO book of 2016. <li><strong>Updated Edition: September 2016</strong> - up-to-date coverage of Google's Penguin, Panda, Semantic Search, Mobile and even Local algorithm updates <li><strong>FREE SEO Tools</strong> - includes access to Jason's <em>SEO Toolbook</em> - a $29.99 value! <li><strong>Worksheets and Videos</strong> - more than just a book, the <em>SEO Fitness Workbook</em> includes worksheets and videos to guide you from SEO vice to SEO expert. It's t just about 'learning' SEO; it's about 'doing' SEO and 'succeeding at' SEO! <li><strong>Contents</strong> - coverage of 'On Page' and 'Off Page' SEO, the 'new' content marketing, blogging, link-building, social media SEO (including REVIEW MARKETING on GOOGLE and YELP) and every other esoteric technical tactic in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS such as GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE and GOOGLE ANALYTICS. </ul> SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH let Jason guide you in SIMPLE language to the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo </p> More on the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK, 2016 Edition While many books on SEO sell for $2.99 or are even free, the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is priced at $39.99. It's t cheap. It's worth it. Here's why - </p> Please <b>'Look inside'</b> other books on SEO on Amazon, and PLEASE read the reviews! Compare the reviews of those books with the reviews of the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK. Many of the books on Amazon, unfortunately, are just junk put up quickly to make a quick buck. The <i>SEO Fitness Workbook</i>, in contrast, is built upon years of real experience, and the teaching methodology of Jason McDonald, used in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford University's Continuing Studies program. It's in-depth, up-to-date for 2016 as of September, 2016, and supported by facts and real experience. It's PRACTICAL. It doesn't just go on and on in esoteric nerd-speak mumbo jumbo. It explains SEO in <b>PLAIN ENGLISH</b> giving practical TODOs and DELIVERABLES in each chapter. It's a <b>WORKBOOK</b> t a book - it's a DO-IT-NOW and GET-IT-DONE guide to search engine optimization 2016 rather than a speak MUMBO-JUMBO and INTIMIDATE YOU INTO <em>analyis paralysis</em>. <ul><li>Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email. Heck, go crazy and call him on the phone! <li>Simple STEP-BY-STEP instructions PLUS free tools PLUS worksheets PLUS videos makes the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK worth $50 or even $75 dollars, easily. <li>Getting to the top of GOOGLE and BING will save you tons of money vs. AdWords or advertising on BING or YAHOO. There's thing better than free is there? Well, YES THERE IS: free SEO tools as part of the companion <i>SEO Toolbook</i>. </ul></p> The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness to explain to you how to 'get SEO fit.' </p> Check out the other <strong>SEO Books</strong> - <i>SEO For Dummies</i>, <i>SEO an Hour a Day</i>, etc., - they're great, they're good, but they don't include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free <i>SEO Toolbook</i> with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2016.
- Author BiographyAuthor Jason McDonald has been active on the Internet since 1994 and has taught SEO, AdWords, and Social Media since 2009 - online, at Stanford University Continuing Studies, at both AcademyX and the Bay Area Video Coalition in San Francisco, at workshops, and in corporate trainings across these United States. His passion is to take complex marketing topics such as search engine optimization and make them easy-to-understand for small business owners and marketers. His style is practical, hands-on, and fun. He received his Ph.D. in 1992 from the University of California, Berkeley, and his B.A. from Harvard University in 1985. Learn more about Jason at https: //www.jasonmcdonald.org/.
- Author(s)Jason McDonald Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.