SEO TOOLS: Search Engine Optimization Tools 2017 Edition - New, New, New - Free Tools for 2017 SEO Success!
- Tools for every aspect of SEO, starting at Keywords proceeding through Page Tags, Link-building, and Diagstics and ending up at rank measurement and Google Analytics.
- Web links to each and every free tool.
- A description of the tool plus a relevancy score.
- In addition to tools, pointers to tutorials, blogs, and trade shows on Search Engine Optimization as well as official free Google resources and even funny Easter Eggs.
- Access to the online edition, including Jason's dashboard of clickable tool links.
Why buy PAID TOOLS when you can use the many FREE TOOLS available on the Internet? You just have to kw where to look. IMPORTANT ALERTS
- The SEO Toolbook is available FREE in PDF format (t hard copy!) to folks who take any of Jason's classes (both online and in San Francisco), as well as subscribers to the JM INTERNET GROUP email lists.
- Buy this book ONLY if you want a hard copy, printed version of this important search engine optimization tools directory.
The SEO Toolbook
is a wonderful companion to all books on SEO such as SEO For Dummies
, SEO an Hour a Day
, Search engine optimization 2017
, etc. Used by Jason McDonald in his online SEO classes as well as classes at Stanford Continuing Studies and classes at San Francisco's Bay Area Video Coalition and AcademyX, the SEO Toolbook
is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to dominate Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Here's what you get: Understand How the SEO Toolbook
Works First and foremost, the SEO Toolbook
assumes a working kwledge of SEO. This toolbook has many wonderful free tools, but the tools alone are useless without a kwledge of how the game is played! (If you need that kwledge, we recommend you check out my SEO Fitness Workbook (on Amazon), online courses a, or call 800-298-4065 to learn more about my SEO one-on-one training and consulting services). Second, this book emphasizes only free tools. Despite the fact that there are quite a few paid SEO tools out there, ne are any better than the free tools identified in this Toolbook. Indeed, in today's tight ecomy, why pay when you can get them for free? Not to mention, why pay when the most important element, i.e. a kwledge of how SEO is played to win, can't be obtained from any tool? Third, we have reviewed each tool in the Toolbook
for relevance and ease of use. Almost without exception, the tools in the Toolbook
require thing more than a Web browser and active connection to the Internet. Easy is just as important as free. Generally speaking, if a tool requires registration or has only a trial period, it has been excluded. KEYWORDS
SEO, Search Engine Optimization, SEO Books, SEO 2017