Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph contains a detailed exposition of the up-to-date theory of separably injective spaces: new and old results are put into perspective with concrete examples (such as l /c0 and C(K) spaces, where K is a finite height compact space or an F-space, ultrapowers of L spaces and spaces of universal disposition). It is exaggeration to say that the theory of separably injective Banach spaces is strikingly different from that of injective spaces. For instance, separably injective Banach spaces are t necessarily isometric to, or complemented subspaces of, spaces of continuous functions on a compact space. Moreover, in contrast to the scarcity of examples and general results concerning injective spaces, we kw of many different types of separably injective spaces and there is a rich theory around them. The mograph is completed with a preparatory chapter on injective spaces, a chapter on higher cardinal versions of separable injectivity and a lively discussion of open problems and further lines of research.
- Author(s)Antonio Aviles,Felix Cabello Sanchez,Jesus M. F. Castillo,Manuel Gonzalez,Yolanda Moreno
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/03/2016
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2132
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.