Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) operations in Afghanistan continue a relatively recent trend in Alliance out of area involvement. Starting with the Bosnian conflict in the early 1990s and continuing today, NATO w deploys more often and farther beyond its borders than ever in its history. Beside the stress of committing military forces to areas well beyond the strict borders of member nations, NATO must deal with perceptual gaps: both internal and external to the Alliance: concerning its expeditionary role. This paper specifically examines NATO's participation in Afghanistan as part of the International Security and Assistance Force (ISAF) in relation to the n-NATO United States (US) Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) coalition operations.
- Author(s)Kevin A Wilson
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.